Living room most often performs several functions: rest for the family, as well as the reception of friends and guests. The main thing is to create the most comfortable and functional interior without global damage to the budget. This we will tell you in today's material.
- Design Features
- Color design
- Variety of style solutions
- Design Tips
Beginning the finishing of the room, for starters make up an action plan for creating interior design. In this case, you need to consider some of the nuances.
- Shine. The lighter the room, the more dark shades can be used in design. If natural light is not enough, it is worthwhile to equip its sources - fixtures, floor lamps and sconces. Add illumination to mirror surfaces that can be placed in furniture or on the ceiling.
- Using mirrored surfaces will increase the visually in the volume of the room.
- Arrangement of furniture depends on the shape of the room. For the square shape, it is better to place furniture in the center, for elongated furniture, to place along the walls. The easiest way is to make the zones in a rectangular room.
Important! From furniture use only necessary, you can not clutter up space, because it visually reduces the room.
More often living room combined with a dining room and a library, but you can meet other zoning options. To get a functional room, you need to equip several important areas.
- Dining. The main thing is choosing the shape of the table. If part of the room is square, you can choose round table, for rectangular suitable oval. The best option is a sliding furniture option, as this will free up additional space.
- To equip space for books, you can apply niches, then outwardly the space will be freer. Open shelving and with sliding door systems significantly save space.
- A fairly large room of 22 square meters. m gives the opportunity to combine it with the bedroom. In this case, the sofa and bed are placed in the same room. To increase the area, you can combine the living room with a loggia, it will also add light.
Equipping the living room, you need to put furniture to receive guests - a sofa, chairs and soft chairs.
Advice! You can choose for this pouffes, because they take up less space.
On a note! Rest area can be furnish with a fireplace. Now on sale there are various Compact, electrically powered models.
The working part requires a table, shelves and a comfortable chair. You can select each part of the space with various shades and finishes.
On a note! Installation shelving, screen, panels helps to delimit space. Also used multilevel ceilings or floors.
Room color design
Without special skills in design, you can create a living room that will look modern and practical. Preferred The choice of light tones, since such shades are easier to combine and allow you to create an atmosphere of relaxation and relaxation. Take for decoration of walls snow-white wallpaper or painting - it will allow to combine color with any shades - it all depends on your imagination.
Note! On a white background, bright accents that are created with the help of furniture, decor, unusual lighting fixtures. This allows you to get an easy, relaxed and cozy atmosphere.
- Can choose pastel shades of natural colors, prompted by nature. They help to relax and relax after work. Perfectly complement the ensemble elements of decor from natural wood.
Bright and rich finish of the living room
If you are not a fan of light colors and they are too boring for you, pay attention to eclectic combinations in the interior, from which they breathe energy and spring festive mood.
Creature imitation of brick masonry - a bright background for which bright furniture is selected. You can choose for saturated walls emerald shade, then it needs to be diluted white rim niches and openings in combination with neutral colors of furniture.
Variety of style solutions
When zoning the room each part is painted in a certain shade, while the color scale is different, different from furniture, not variegated and does not include caustic tones. But the choice of style depends on the desire and preferences of the owner of housing. You can consider different options: for a room of 22 square meters. m will fit many of the existing design directions.
This option will combine minimalism and more functionality. All parts are made of durable, rather expensive materials. You can take white and shades of gray for the general background of the room.
Advice! For the floor, you can prefer tile or laminate of dark gray color. The walls will look good textured plaster.
Upholstered furniture is best taken light and used in the interior a lot of glass and plastic. For additional lighting apply LED strip light, which is arranged around the cornices. It makes it possible to change the brightness of the lighting in the room. Decorate the interior can be vases with dry decorative flowers.
This option assumes the presence of bright colors and floral motifs in the finish. The main tone can be chosen beige and decorate it with floral ornament. Floors are covered with round carpet with a small pile. Curtains are chosen not striking, with a floral pattern.
This style The absence of unnecessary details. It combines unassuming colors and textures, which makes the atmosphere cozy. Fits well with the interior furniture transformer. Tables and shelves can be made of glass and illuminate them with LED lights. To save space use wardrobes.
This decoration is fashionable at all times and does not become obsolete over the years. Choose a pleasing eye shades of beige or yellow. Furniture must be from natural wood of valuable species, a upholstery for sofas - from natural fabrics or leather. For curtains will suit atlas, silk or velvet - depending on the preference of the owner.
The ceiling is often painted with white paint. You can also cover the walls with paint or wallpaper with a low-key pattern. Fields are covered laminate or parquet in wood. Sometimes spread out with a tile that mimics a stone. You can dilute the interior by applying paintings, figurines, compositions from dry plants, vases, pillows.
This option It involves accents on decor, furniture and wall decoration. Highlight the interior by using LED strip. For furniture use a natural tree of light tones. For decor use old objects.
Tips for interior designers
To create a comfortable and attractive design room in 20 square meters. m, you need to properly design all zones.
- It is important to place furniture so as not to clutter up space.
- Lighting should be both intense and Additional to highlight each zone.
- It is necessary to find the right place for a sofa and an armchair, and also place a TV.
With the proper arrangement of furniture, you can achieve the desired comfortable, comfortable living room design.
You can design the project yourself or contact a professional designer. If you chose the first option, it is worth exploring the various design options that are presented on the Internet. You can use some details and create an individual and nothing like a design.